Woofstock is back! Join us for a full day of events leading up to a rare camping opportunity at Maple Grove Prairie.
20+ Vendors and Food Trucks
Chillicothe & Ross Co. Bee Mobile Library
Dog Frisbee 101
“Doga” Dog Yoga
Campout, s’more, and acoustic jams around the fire.
KEEP SCROLLING FOR A FULL HOURLY SCHEDULE!
*Campers must register. Visit https://www.meetup.com/ross-county-park-district-events/events/288313386/ for full information and to sign up!
Woofstock Day 1
- 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Local Vendors
- 20 + local vendors and food trucks will be joining us for the first part of the day. Vendors have something for everyone, including non-pup owners!
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Frisbee 101
- Local trainer Stacey Robinson of Dig Your Dog will be teaching Frisbee 101 with your doggo! Those without dogs are welcome to grab a seat and spectate!
- 3:15 PM - 3:45 PM
- Maple Grove Prairie Nature Trail Group Hike
- Join us for a quick hike and a chance to demo our new grant funded VIKING 4X4 ALL TERRAIN wheel chair. This amazing addition to our parks will soon be available for public use on our trails! Families and dogs are welcome. Consider bringing an old towel or change of clothes, as we will be hiking by North Fork Creek. Cool off in the creek, play fetch with your pup, or skip some rocks from shore.
- 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- "Doga" Dog Yoga
- Wind down after the hike with yoga instructor Adrienne Boggs and your best friend with some dog incorporated yoga moves! Those without dogs are welcome to join the fun!
- 4:30 PM
- Camp check in opens
- Campers who have registered can begin check in for a rare opportunity to experience Maple Grove Prairie after dark. Join us for s'mores, camp fire, open mic acoustic jam session, and night sky views through our telescope!
Woofstock Day 2
- 10:00 AM
- Camper check out